While we prepare the content for your favourite Wikipediasucks criticism website (presently under development), we suggest you explore other fine 3rd party WIKPEDIASUCKS online resources to experience the extent of the global WIKIPEDIASUCKS movement.
1) What is Wikipedia ?
It was, from 2001-2006, a great experiment in collaborative writing, but it failed from 2007-2010, closed itself off, and became impossible to edit. This turned it into a totalitarian democracy where you need to tow the line to stay in the organization. Anyone who is politically slightly less than popular, or has a strange idea, is marginalized, ostracized, and finally blocked. It still has good content, almost all from before 2007, which can be freely used in a later fork.
2) Wikipedia is an "encyclopedia" (like the Encyclopedia Britannica) , so how can you criticize it ?
A) Short answer :(to be populated and expanded) Because ....
- [Unreliable] articles written by cabals of well entrenched anonymous editors
- [Unsafe] for children
- [Pornography] at every [Commons]
- [Mob rule] administration structure manipulated by [anonymous admins]
- [Paid editing]
- [Defamation] [spam engine] with attendant [extortion] demands
- [Privacy breaches]
- [Wikimedia Foundation Inc.]
3) OK, you've convinced me. now where do I sign up to destroy this evil DeathStar
A) Follow the link or follow us on the (official) WIKIPEDIASUCKS TWITTER
- This domain name is not for sale at any cost.
- No goods are sold on/from this site, and the only services (classified as CLASS 45 under NICE) we offer are to reliably inform and educate our online readers / subscribers via online computer free speech so as to Hasten The Day (HTD).
- This domain is registered and transacted in New Delhi, India and is governed by provisions of India's Information Technology Act, and subject to jurisdiction of courts in New Delhi, India.
- Content hosted this website is liable to have been extensively machine translated from the Hindi language source,and may contain errors. Usage of registered trademarks or copyrighted material, if any, is for limited purposes of review and criticism and deemed by us to be allowed as non-commercial fair use. Corrections /deletions may be requested under the applicable intermediary guideline rules of India.